If you move house, change your email address or contact number you need to tell the Medical Centre
It is your responsibility to advise the medical centre of changes to your phone number, email or home address for yourself and your family. Your contact details are not automatically updated when you move.
The Medical Centre Team may need your contact details for the following reasons:
- To refer you to the hospital or other healthcare providers e.g. physiotherapy
- To discuss the results of tests or referrals
- To let you know when prescriptions are ready for collection
- If we need to cancel your appointment due to unforeseen circumstances
- To invite you for any necessary appointment or screening that you are due for
- To follow-up after you have seen other healthcare providers
Please let the Medical Centre Team know whenever your contact details change.
If you are in any doubt about the last time you updated your contact details, please call the Medical Centre and ask the receptionist to update your details.
Sennelager Medical Centre: 05254 982 2414 / 79 2414
SHAPE Medical Centre: 065 44 5824