We care about the forces community and your opinion. Your feedback is important to us. As part of our Customer Service improvement plan, Babcock will open a drop-in facility in the Community hub of the NAAFI Max in Sennelager.
If you have a question or would like to raise a complaint or simply require some information, just pop in and chat to the Customer Care Team. They are happy to assist with all issues in regards to the Babcock Service.
- Monday 1000-12.00 hrs.
- Wednesday 1400-1600 hrs.
- Friday 1000-1200 hrs.
- Every first and third Sunday of the month 1200-1400 hrs.
Customer Satisfaction Surveys
We are also implementing changes to the Customer Satisfaction Surveys. As from December 2016, our engineers will hand you a Customer Satisfaction Survey card after attendance. Please take the time to complete the survey once the work is completed and post it as soon as possible in one of the Babcock posting boxes in your area. Alternatively you can pass it back to the engineers if you wish.
Once a month we will hold a prize draw where one lucky winner will receive shopping vouchers worth €100,-
Babcock Post Boxes
Babcock posting boxes can be found in the following locations:
- Sennelager - NAAFI Family Store outisde Babcock Hub.
- Paderborn - Community Centre, Arndtstrasse.
- Bielefeld - Catterick Bks, Building 8.
- Bielefeld - Rochdale Barracks.
- Gütersloh - Mansergh Building 6, Amenity Centre.
- Ayrshire - Ayrshire Bks, Building 122 – QM’s Dept.
- Goch - Hand survey card into EJSU Office, Moyländer Strasse 23.
You can also use these post boxes to raise any issues or to ask questions. If you leave us your contact details we will get back to you as soon as possible but definitely within one week.