- Increase your understanding of mental health.
- Spot the early signs of mental health problems
- Feel confident with helping someone who is experiencing a mental health problem.
- Provide help on a first aid basis.
- Help prevent someone from hurting themselves or others.
- Help prevent a mental illness from worsening.
- Help someone recover more quickly.
- Guide someone towards the right support.
- Reduce the stigma of mental health problems.
- 15/16 January 2018
- 12/13 March 2018
- 14/15 May 2018
- 23/24 July 2018
- 08/09 October 2018
Location: AWS, Building 85, Normandy Barracks, SENNELAGER.
Time: 0900-1600 hrs