For people who work and volunteer with children and young people.
- Increase your understanding of mental health.
- Spot the early signs of mental health problems.
- Provide help on a first aid basis.
- Help prevent a mental illness from worsening.
- Help a young person recover more quickly.
- Feel confident with helping young people who are experiencing a mental health problem.
- Help prevent a young person from hurting themselves or others.
AWS, Normandy Barracks, Sennelager
07-08 Feb 18
20-21 Jun 18
EJSU Conference Room, SHAPE
29-30 Nov 17
Tel: 79 4340 (Mil) / 05254 982 4340 (Civ)
Location: AWS, Building 85, Normandy Barracks, Sennelager