If you have an enquiry please contact C&I using the phone numbers on the Contact Us page.

Can I sell my tax paid vehicle to a non-entitled person?

Yes. There will not be a tax liability, but you still have to submit a BFG F 38 before selling the vehicle.

Page 4 of 4