For advice on the UK Passport applications process - please contact your Unit Admin or Welfare Office


UK Entry Visas and SOFA Certificates

If you do not hold a British passport and are a citizen of a non EEA country, your first point of contact for any information on UK Entry visas and SOFA status requirements is your Unit Welfare Office (UWO).  You are strongly advised not to submit any application for a UK Entry visa until you have sought advice from your UWO as the process of applying for a UK Entry visa is subject to frequent changes. 


Schengen Visa

Visiting Foreign & Commonwealth family and friends in who are members of the Force. Please ask your visitor to contact their local German embassy for up to date details. The Federal Foreign Office has details of Visa regulations.