Work on Sundays
- Sunday work is work performed on Sundays between 0000 and 2400 hours.
- In units where Sunday work is required regularly, the work must be performed within the regular weekly working hours established in the unit.2.
- The working schedule for each employee shall provide at least two Sundays off in each calendar month, unless exceptional circumstances within the unit prevail.
- The supplement for Sunday work is shown at Art. 20.3.
- For occasional work on Sundays, a minimum of three working hours (including supplements) shall be paid.
- For employees, who are required to work four hours or more on Sundays, within the scope of the regular working hours (para 2), a working day (from 0000 to 2400 hours) shall be kept free within the preceding, the same or the following week within the working time schedule. This shall also apply, if a German public holiday coincides with such a Sunday.4.
- If, in exceptional cases, the employee is required to work on the scheduled weekday off, the supplement for work performed on Sunday shall be paid in accordance with Art. 20 para 1d.