- The employee has a right to inspect his complete personal records (see para 3). He may exercise this right in writing by proxy. The written authorisation shall be added to his personal records.
- The employer may reject a proxy on official grounds.
- The right to inspect the personal records shall also include the right to produce copies in situ.
- The employee shall be heard on charges and factual statements, which are considered derogatory or detrimental, if such information is to be included in his personal records.
- Personal records are: Personal questionnaires, testimonials, medical reports, grading/classification documents, performance assessments, applications and written statements made by the employee.