What We Expect from You
- Always attend for your appointment. If possible arrive early so that documentation can be completed.
- Be polite and co-operative and never aggressive or demanding to all members of the dental team.
- Only call out the ‘On Call’ Dental Team in a real emergency, which means dental pain or trauma.
- Prompt payment of your bill and immediate return of your receipt to the Dental Centre to close your account.
- Keep yourself up to date with inspections and any required outstanding treatment.
- Have the cleanest mouth possible before attending for treatment, mints or sweets are no substitute for brushing!
- Follow any requirements and advice given in this booklet for everyone’s benefit.