Families/individuals that are required to move to alternative SFA to facilitate the return of properties to the relevant authority will be afforded a managed move at Public Expense.
- Instances where this may occur are:
- Accommodation found no longer habitable.
- SFA is identified for disposal to reduce the housing stock in accordance with the Disposal strategy and will maintain the integrity of the estate for the enduring military and civilian component.
- The Landlord serves notice to terminate the lease on the property.
- Increase in family size (dependent on current type occupied).