Important information about your Hospital Care in Paderborn and Bielefeld.
In response to the Coronavirus outbreak, hospitals are putting protective measures in place.
Please note the following:
- Hospitals in Paderborn and Bielefeld have implemented a NO VISITOR POLICY and cafes within hospitals are closed to the public.
- All planned admissions, day case surgery and outpatient appointments at Paderborn and Bielefeld locations have been cancelled until at least the end of March. This will be reviewed weekly.
- Dermatology outpatient clinics at the Klinikum Rosenhöhe, Bielefeld, continue at present, but the decision to remain open will be reviewed daily.
- Obstetric patients will be contacted individually by a Patient Support Officer to discuss appointments and admission.
- Patients who need to attend A&E must be accompanied by ONE PERSON ONLY.
If you have any concerns about your hospital care or have not already been contacted about a forthcoming appointment, please call the Hospital Hotline on 0800 588 9936.