If any plans need to be changed whilst you are undergoing your move, make sure that you have the number of your Unit Point of Contact (POC) to hand. You should have two numbers – one for the Germany side and one for the UK.

You are reminded that under no circumstances should you attempt to call contractors involved in your move directly. If you do, they will ask you to contact your POC and will be unable to help.

The only exception to this is if you are a civilian travelling under Privately Arranged Travel (PAT) where you can liaise with HRG directly.