Early Help Assessment for Children and Young People - Basic Course
- Thursday 19th June 2018
- Closing Date:
- Tuesday 5th June 2018
- Building 3, Dempsey Bks, BFPO 16
- Chritsine Kane - MOD schools Safeguarding Team
- Jaimee Harper, BFSWS
- Staff Groups: B&C
- Multi‐agency staff
- Christine Kane - MOD Schools Safeguarding Team
For practitioners to feel confident to use the NEW early help assessment framework.
To ensure that all children and young people who require integrated support from more that one practitioner should experience a seamless service.
By the end of the training event delegates will:
- Be aware of the key benefits and the process of using the Early Help Assessment
- Be able to become member of the team around the child and family (TACAF)
- To be able to understand and recognise taking action early to support children and young people is everyones responsibility
All interested delegates to electronically complete an application form for approval by Line Manager
Clicking the Apply Now button will take you to our secure form site.