The term LEC refers to Locally Employed Civilians. LEC can be broken down into two main types.

  • The first type are Dependants (DEP) who are spouses and children of Serving Personnel or United Kingdom Based Civilians.
  • The second type are Directly Employed Labour (DEL) who work on the German economy for the British Forces.


employment vacancies

Dependant Employment Vacancies

By selecting the main Labour Support Unit office for your area you can also find out more about registering for work. We have also compiled a list of LSU staff contact details for you.

employment vacancies

DEL Employment Vacancies

View current DEL vacancies.