We’ll only ever collect information that will help us make the site work better for you; information that will let us contact you if you’ve asked us to and give us a sense of how people are using the site, so we can keep improving it.
The information we collect
We collect the following information from people visiting the website:
- The questions, feedback and information entered when completing a form, including your operating system and web browser version.
- Your IP address and operating system, when you log into the Matrix Test
- Your name and driving license number when you have completed the Matrix Test
- Your email address if you provided it when submitting a form.
- Information on how people use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques, to help us improve the website and our services
Any information we collect is used to:
- improve the content and design of the website
- to allow visitors to participate in interactive features of our website, when visitors choose to do so
- generate a Matrix Certificate after taking a Matrix Test
- contact visitors (with their permission) to respond to feedback and queries
The information we collect can be viewed by the web team and other authorised people in Global Support Organisation (Germany).
Retention of your information
If you send us feedback or fill in a form on the site, a record of your message may be kept. This information will only be used for the purpose stated at the time it is collected.
If you have taken the Matrix Test, a copy of your Matrix Certificate WILL be kept for one week, and MAY be kept for up to one month.
More about cookies
BFGnet uses small data files stored on your computer called ‘cookies’. Most websites do this. They help us improve the website experience for you. Find out what we use them for, and how to control their use on our cookies page.
Where we store your personal data
All personal data is stored in the European Economic Area (EEA). Data collected by Google Analytics data may be transferred outside the EEA for processing.
Keeping your data secure
Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit.
Any data you send is at your own risk
We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
Disclosing of information
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
You can find out what information we hold about you and ask us to remove this information from our systems. You can do this either through the Contact Us form or visit the Impressum page for contact details.
Links to other websites
This site contains links to other websites.
Following a link to another website