LEC HR will:
- Strive to provide employment opportunities for all those seeking work.
- Have a coordinated advertising, recruitment and training regime for locally engaged staff.
- Enhance learning and development opportunities for those wishing to improve their skill base or maintain professional currency in order to ensure that the right person is in the right job as early as possible.
Vacancies with the British Forces in Germany on the local German Economy
Interested in applying for a job in any of our locations? We offer:
Secure employment governed by a solid Collective Tariff agreement which includes …
- Transparent pay system
- Holiday and Christmas bonus
- Employer-funded company pension scheme
- Employer contribution towards saving scheme (Vermögenswirksame Leistungen)
- Supplements for:
- Sunday/Public Holiday working
- Night Work
- Shift Work
- 30 Days’ leave entitlement per calendar year
- Paid release from work for special or personal circumstances
- Recognition of long service with financial award and additional leave
Applications for Directly Employed Labour (DEL) vacancies must include a Letter of Application, Employment History, References, Qualifications and any other supporting documents as appropriate.
Dependant positions are open to candidates who meet the criteria laid down in Art I(1)(b) and (c) of the NATO SOFA, i.e. civilian personnel accompanying the British Forces and who are not stateless persons, nor nationals of any State which is not a party to the North Atlantic Treaty or the NATO Partnership for Peace, nor national of, nor ordinarily resident in Germany.
For DEP vacancies use the Registration and Application Forms provided either by your local office or available on this website. These forms are also available on the job details pages. CVs are not accepted. More information about the application process can be found on the Guide to Completing Your Registration & Application Form page.