GSO(G) LEC HR
Find out more about the role of the GSO(G) LEC HR department. You will also find information here on Conditions of Service, LEC Notices, Appraisals, Postings and useful external links.
DEL Employment Vacancies
Vacancies with the British Forces in Germany on the local German Economy
Interested in applying for a job in any of our locations? We offer …
- Secure employment governed by a solid Collective Tariff agreement which includes …
- Transparent pay system
- Holiday and Christmas bonus
- Employer-funded company pension scheme
- Employer contribution towards saving scheme (Vermögenswirksame Leistungen)
- Supplements for:
- Sunday/Public Holiday working
- Night Work
- Shift Work
- 30 Days’ leave entitlement per calendar year
- Paid release from work for special or personal circumstances
- Recognition of long service with financial award and additional leave
Applications for Directly Employed Labour (DEL) vacancies must include a Letter of Application, Employment History, References, Qualifications and any other supporting documents as appropriate.
DEP Employment Vacancies
Dependant positions are open to candidates who meet the criteria laid down in Art I(1)(b) and (c) of the NATO SOFA, i.e. civilian personnel accompanying the British Forces and who are not stateless persons, nor nationals of any State which is not a party to the North Atlantic Treaty or the NATO Partnership for Peace, nor national of, nor ordinarily resident in Germany.
Choose the area in which you would like to view current vacancies.
Before applying for any vacancies you will need to register with your local GSO(G) LEC HR Office.
DEL/DEP Pay Information
Contact details for GSO(G) LEC HR, a detailed Pay Reporting guide, Travel Rates, Dependant Sick and Maternity rates, current Pay tables and other useful information for both DEL and DEP.