Don’t miss Out – Online Update Service
The Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) has launched a new Update Service that dramatically changes the way individuals use their criminal record check and how employers can check their suitability.
For the first time, individuals will be able to apply to have their criminal record check kept up to date and employers will be able to go online to see if the information released is still current and valid.
The Update Service will ultimately reduce the number of criminal record checks people need to have, saving time and money.
Anyone who applies for their next criminal records check can choose to subscribe to the Update Service for a small annual fee (payable by debit or credit card only). It is free of charge for those that match the DBS definition of a volunteer. Registration lasts for one year. This will allow them to keep their criminal record certificate up to date, so that they can take it with them from role to role, within the same workforce.
Save money, subscribe now.
- Make this the last DBS disclosure check you may ever need
- No need to re-apply if you need multiple checks
- Keep your certificate up to date for a small annual fee
- Take it to new employers when moving from role-to-role within the same workforce where the same level and type of check is required
- Get ahead of the rest and apply for jobs DBS pre-checked
Don’t miss out
Join at the earliest opportunity, subscribe when you apply for your next DBS disclosure check
What you get
When you join, you’ll get an online account that lets you:
- Take your certificate from one job to the next
- Give employers permission to check your certificate online, and see who has checked it
- Add or remove a certificate
To find out more